A healthy community is an active one. Understanding community health starts with understanding its activity.
The Activity Rate - Absolute member/activity distribution report helps you understand the distribution of community activity across its members.
For the selected period, the total volume of activities generated within this period is distributed across all members that are part of your community at the end of said period. Activity is displayed in absolute numbers on a per-member basis while member count is relative.
How to read this data
In most cases, the community comprises highly- and averagely-engaged members. Highly-engaged members make up a sizable chunk of community activity, while there are just a few of them, while the averagely-engaged members make up the bulk of the member base while contributing very few activities on a per-member basis.
This leads to the absolute distribution curve showing a spike towards its end (exponential trend) - this means that for example, 75% of your members take only up to 50 activities per member within the selected period, while the rest 25% of members can take up to 500 activities within the same period.
If there is anything you would like to change or need help with, please contact your success manager, and in case you don't have one yet, please drop us an email at email@example.com