We made reporting easier than ever!
Remember the good old days when you ran out of time at the end of the month to send over your reports? Well, guess what… these days are over 🥳
Public sharing is here
The share button is available on all dashboards created. Once you allow private access, you can copy the link and share it with stakeholders that do not have access to Ahoy. How cool is that! 😊
What happens when I deny public access after sharing the link?
We made it easy for you to stay in control. If at any given time you feel that you don’t want to share access to that dashboard, simply stop sharing by changing the link privacy.
It’s good to know that the platform generates a new link every time you set the dashboard to public sharing. So people that had the link previously won’t be able to use the same link once it has been deactivated.
Possible use cases for public link sharing
360 Degree dashboard for stakeholders
- Create that flashy 360 KPI dashboard and share it with your executive team.
- No more last-minute report prepping at the end of the month.
- Share once, and let them access your stats whenever they feel the need
- Let your ambassadors know how they perform by sharing a leaderboard with all the relevant data sources.
- How about creating a document that shows ambassadors exactly how the scoring system is set up?
- Knowing what activities drive the most engagement, you can use gamification to your advantage
- Being able to access leaderboards anytime, your ambassador will admire the transparency
Build Content and Sentiment Trackers
- Create and share content-related dashboards with your marketing team
- Keep track of the most resonating topics and the sentiment around these topics
- Narrow down to what the most engaging and impactful folks in your community have to say and share directly with the product, sales, or marketing teams